Frequently Asked Questions and Policies
What is your return policy?
- All new items purchased in-store must be returned within 7 days of purchase, and must be returned in the exact condition that they were purchased - brand new and unused. All returns which have been used will refused. If a new item is determined to be defective, we will assist in having the item sent back to the manufacturer for warranty service.
- All used items are warrantied for 60 days from the date of purchase against functional defects. This excludes any defects or malfunctions due to misuse or damage by the purchaser. If the item is damaged by the purchaser we can assess the item for repair as the purchaser's expense.
- Any transaction fees, such as Paypal's 3.5% fee are NONREFUNDABLE.
Are you an Authorized Dealer?
- Yes - We carry Sony, Canon, Nikon and Tamron and well as Ilford, Kodak, Polaroid, Cinestill and Manfrotto as well as Superior/Savage Seamless Papers.
Do you process and print film?
- Yes - We process all formats of color negative, transparency and black and white film. We can also scan your slides and restore your antique or damaged photographs. We also transfer old video formats such as VHS, miniDV, Hi8, Beta and audio tapes.
Do you sell seamless backdrop paper?
- Yes, we are an authorized dealer for Superior/Savage Seamless Paper and offer a full selection of colors in 12 feet, 9 feet and 53 inch sizes. Our prices are the same as many online retailers, but we don't charge you for for freight! Please contact us for a full list of colors and available sizes, or visit: https://savageuniversal.com/us-en/blog/getting-started-seamless-paper-what-colors-do-i-need/ for a full list of colors.
Do you buy used equipment?
- Yes - We purchase any and all photo equipment. We must see the items you wish to sell in person, so if you'd like us to give you a quote - please call or email us to set up and time for appraisal.
Do you sell used equipment?
- Yes - Bernie's Photo Center is one of the nations oldest and largest suppliers of used photographic equipment. We specialize in cameras, lenses, darkroom equipment and accessories. We stock used equipment from the likes of Leica, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Contax, Fujifilm, Hasselblad, Rolleiflex, Olympus, Minolta, Pentax and many more. If you are looking for something special, call or email us!
Do you repair camera equipment?
- Yes - we repair all film and digital cameras, lenses, flashes and photographic equipment, including slide projectors and darkroom equipment. We must see your items in person in order to provide an estimate on cost and time.
- We can combine shipping on multiple orders - please contact us.